Modeling

It has been a few years presently, we attended the nudist camp whenever we could, and my modest wife has succumbed to the enjoyment of the camp. The freedom she felt was evident in her happier disposition after we came home from the camp. Becky also liked the attention she received from the males at the camp. She reluctantly modeled nude at first for an art group I was part of. She has since become accustomed to be the only nude female in a group of male artists.

We were close to forty when the next chapter of our life started with an ad for a female model. The advertiser would pay twenty-five dollars an hour for the model. This was at the time the internet was not prevalent in our lives.

I just arrived home from work, my wife came over and gave me a kiss with a paper in her hand. "I was looking through the paper you brought home and there is an ad for a female model. They will pay twenty-five dollars an hour. What do you think, should I call and find out about it?"

"It is up to you, but make sure they know I will be with you, that is all I ask."

"Will you pay our niece to stay with the kids?" She asked, they are older but still need some supervision.

"Yes, I will. You know they may be looking for a nude model." I explained.

I will call to see what they are looking for." Becky stated and the subject was dropped when the kids came within earshot of our conversation.

The next day when I arrived home from work. My wife greeted me with a kiss and a smile. "Bruce wants to meet me." She stated excitedly.

"OOOOkay, and who is Bruce?" I asked inquisitively.

"He is the photographer who posted the ad for a model. Bruce said I was just who he was looking for as a model." Becky gave as an explanation with pride.

"Okay, does he know I will be with you? Where is he located?" I asked.

"He lives in Springfield area. I set up a meeting for Saturday afternoon and after that we can go to the Holyoke Mall." Becky announced pleased with herself.

"Did you ask him what type of modeling you will be doing? Did he ask you to bring any clothing with you?" I asked my wife.

"He said he wants to meet me first and then he will explain the type of poses he would like." Becky explained.

The kids came in the house and the subject was dropped. My wife arranged for our niece to come over to stay with our kids on Saturday. I picked up Linsey at ten thirty, and we left at Eleven, so we could get to her appointment for twelve thirty. I knew the area as I did a lot of work in Springfield.

We arrived at an upper middle-class neighborhood fifteen minutes before the appointment and parked in the driveway. We went to the door and was greeted by a man in his late fifties or early sixties. He was not fat or tall. The man was five-foot- six and about one hundred and fifty pounds with gray hair and glasses.

"Hi, you must be Becky and Tom, come in. I'm Bruce." He said with a big smile on his face as he shook our hands.

"Yes, that is us." I said, as we walked into the front hall and to the right to find a woman in the living room.

"Becky and Tom this is my wife Rosa." Bruce said as a way of introduction.

"Nice to meet you." We both said, but my wife became visibly uneasy when she met Bruce's wife.

"My dear, you look nervous, don't be. I condone my husband's hobby. I do the make up for the models. Besides we wanted to have your husband come with you. That is a good sign also." Rosa said to calm my wife.

We sat on a couch across from the couple. "The type of poses is up to you. I would like to have you model nude, but if you want to model in swimsuits or lingerie, I have no objection." Bruce explained.

"Will the model fee be the same if I don't model nude?" My wife asked concerned about the fee only.

"No, the twenty-five dollars an hour is for nude figure studies. The swimsuits and lingerie photo shoot are ten dollars an hour." Bruce stated.

"Tom what do you think I should do?" Becky asked me.

"You know the type of modeling I like to see you do." I stated.

"Do you think I have the figure to model nude?" Becky asked in an inquisitive tone.

"There is only one way to find out if we could use you as a nude model. If you are certain you want to pose for figure studies, you will need to remove your clothes, so I can verify that you have a figure that the camera will do justice to?" Bruce stated as a matter of fact, without embarrassment or anticipation.

"Right here!" My wife asked in surprise.

"Well, if you're going to model nude the camera can tell when you're stressed or embarrassed, so in order to be a good figure model you have to show contentment with your body, with no modesty issues." Bruce stated with absurdity, but with authority.

I didn't say anything about Bruce's last comment because I wanted to see my wife nude in front of the couple. Bruce wanted to get my wife's pants off and see the goods, as it turned out Rosa wanted to see my wife nude also. I found out before the interview was complete.

"Okay I can see your point." Becky said and stood up hesitantly to remove her blouse, she handed it to me, I folded it and put it next to me. She kicked off her shoes toward me, and I put them near the couch. Becky unhooked and unzipped her slacks, she sat down, I pulled them off her, folded them and put them with her top.

"Stop, stand up and walk around for me please." Bruce asked when my wife was down to her bra and panties.

Becky did as Bruce directed her, she walked around the room, turned, and walked back.

"Very nice figure Becky." Rosa stated and Bruce agreed.

"Can you remove your bra now please, as so far you are just the type of model I am looking for." Bruce stated with excitement.

"Probably because he convinced my wife to strip in his living room." I thought as I watched with pride my wife prance around the room almost nude.

Becky came over to me. "Can you unhook my bra for me." She asked so I would buy into her exposure. I did the two-finger snap, and the bra was unhooked. Practice makes perfect!

My wife slid the bra off and handed it to me, she rubbed her breasts unconsciously as she turned to face the couple and then put her hands to her side.

"Very nice you have a great figure." Bruce said as he studied my wife. "One last thing and you can get dressed, could you slip your panties down, so I can see your mound and bottom." Bruce directed.

"That was unnecessary as her panties are very shear, but who am I to stop someone from enjoying my wife's nude charms." I thought with a smile as my wife prepared to bare her body completely.

My wife slid her panties to her knees and stood in all her naked glory without any hesitation.

"Very nice, do you like your pubic hair like you have it or would you trim it?" Rosa asked.

"I like it the way my wife has it." I piped up.

"Okay that is settled then the pubic hair stays, Can, you turn around please Becky." Bruce stated and asked.

My wife let her panties fall to the floor and I was close enough to pick them up. When I was close to Becky, I was excited to notice she had dew on her pussy lips and by her scent I could tell she was very excited. She had rigid nipples another sign she was excited. I checked her panties; they were soaked through. Becky did a turn and spread her legs a little.

"I wasn't going to ask you this, but would you mind bending over, put your hands on the couch, and spread your legs, so we can see your vaginal area? You don't have to do this if you don't want to." Rosa asked to my surprise. She went for broke, I guess to see how docile my wife was.

Becky had her back to the couple and mouthed in a whisper. "Do you want me to?"

"It is up to you I am okay with it." I whispered back.

She put her hands on the couch and spread her legs. It seemed like an hour before Bruce said. "Thank you, we would like to have you model for us."

"That is great, it would be best if we came here on a weekend or Friday nights." Becky said as she turned and sat down on the couch next to me, without any concern for her state of undress.

"You can get dressed if you like." Rosa said with a smile that said this lady likes to be nude.

"Oh yeah okay, I feel comfortable nude in front of you." Becky stated as I helped her dress as a way of explanation why she didn't dress immediately.

Bruce left the room as Becky dressed, returned with twenty-five dollars cash and an appointment book. "How is next Friday night can you get here for six?"

"I will have to call you to let you know as I have to talk to Linsey our niece to see if she is free." Becky stated as she dressed minus her bra.

"Oh, I almost forgot, could you leave your undergarments off when you come to model for me, as they leave marks that show up in the photos. That is if you want to do figure studies." Bruce explained to my wife and me.

We said our goodbyes and left for the Holyoke Mall. We walked to the car and I opened the door for my wife.

"I must have done a good job as you're treating me like a lady opening the door for me and all." Becky badgered me with a smile.

"Actually, I am very proud of you all the time even though you're not nude my dear." I stated with reverence and to get some at-a-boy points.

"Oh, you are so nice, and I am horny from all the exposure. Rosa shocked me with some of her requests." Becky said as she opened her slacks to rub her pussy as we drove to the mall.

"Becky very rarely will actually rub herself off in front of me and in broad daylight at that. She must be very horny" I thought as I tried to drive and watch her antics.

She didn't have time to get off as it only took ten minutes to get to the mall from West Springfield. Becky buttoned her slacks frustrated. I ran around the front of the car to open the door for her. The first thing she did was go to Sears women's department, picked out a button front dress, went up to the cash and wrap paid for the dress. Went to the dressing room, came out with the dress on and her clothes in her hand included was her panties.

"Now I feel better!" Becky told me as she handed me her garments. "Would you be a dear and put my clothes in the car? I will be at the candle store." She said as she walked in the direction of the store.

I went to the car, on the way I met one of the carpenters in the Springfield area I have worked with. He saw me with my wife's clothes.

"Tom, what did you do strip your wife in one of the stores and take her clothes?" Fred asked.

"No Fred this outfit is when I dress in drag, I use this outfit to get into the ladies room." I shot back at him.

"I see the panties have a wet spot at the crotch you get excited or something." Fred asked and laughed.

"Yah when I was in the lady's room one of the women changed her panties in front of me and I got a beaver shot." I stated.

"Okay I should have known I couldn't embarrass you." Fred laughed as I continued past to our vehicle.

I found the candle store and waited outside on a bench provided that stated it was the 'husband's bench'. I spotted my wife in the store, she saw me and waved. It was about ten minutes before she came out with six candles.

"They were on sale buy three and get three for half price. I saved thirty dollars what do you think I did good right?" She addressed me with a smile as she waited for me to agree with her.

"You would have saved all the money you spent if you didn't buy any candles." I stated, with a smile.

She didn't acknowledge my last remark. "I would like a pair of shoes to go with this new dress." My wife said as she sided up to me and grabbed my arm. "I don't have any panties on you know." She stated the obvious because I took her clothes to the car. Her soaked panties were in plain view on the top of the pile of clothes I put in the car.

"I swear you have a shoe fetish my dear." I said as we headed to Dexter shoes. My wife became very amorous as we walked to the shoe store, she rubbed her unfettered breast on my arm. By the time we reached the shoe store you could have called me tripod. Becky pushed all the right buttons to get a rise out of me.

We walked in and I saw a young assistant in the front of the store he looked to be about nineteen and very shy. I looked at his name tag. "Josh can you help us? My wife wants a new pair of shoes." I asked as we walked to the area to have her shoe size taken.

"I just started, you should probably have someone else help you." He stated apologetically.

"Nonsense young man follow us we want you to help my wife with her shoe purchase. Josh you know the customer is always right." I stated, with a smile, as he reluctantly followed us to the chairs in the back.

My wife sat down and pointed to a shoe she liked it had a three-inch heel and she wanted the shoe to match the dress she had on. She took a chair that faced the stockroom purposely because the show will begin once the unsuspecting young man sits to measure her foot.

"Do you know what size you take mam?" Josh asked.

My wife feigned ignorance about her shoe size. "No, I don't remember." She stated with a sly smile.

"That is okay I can measure your foot." He said as he sat down on the low stool with the inclined mirror on the front.

Becky pulled her dress up almost to her womanhood and spread her legs to put one foot on the stool. She looked in the mirror and couldn't see her pussy, so she adjusted her posture until her manhole was visible.

It took the young man a minute or two to realize that my wife had no panties on, his eyes were drawn to her box as I surmised, he has never seen a vagina in person before the way he acted, and he got a boner. The poor young man started to sweat.

Becky didn't help the situation any, she pulled her dress up, away from her legs and her box was completely on view for the shocked young man's enjoyment. His eyes were as big as saucers. "I want a shoe the same color or something to accent the dress." She said as she fanned her dress which caused her pheromones to permeate the air around the young man.

"I will see what I can find for you." Josh said to Becky's pussy, as he arose awkwardly and tried to adjust his manhood discreetly. He failed miserably in this action.

To the young man's mortification my wife asked. "Is that a rocket in your pocket or do you like me?" Her statement was said with a giggle.

"Well yes I guess." He stated as his face turned red and he hurried into the back room.

Josh came back with six boxes of shoes. "I am not sure what style you wanted, so I have found these for you to try on." He stated to my wife's displayed pussy. "Can you bring your foot up and I will put the shoe on your foot for you." Josh asked as he kept his eyes on my wife's exposed womanhood.

She lifted her foot and fanned her skirt as she asked. "Are you in college Josh?"

"Yes, my first year at STIC. In the Visual Arts Program, I want to be a reporter and photographer." He addressed my wife's manhole.

"Have you done any work with models who posed for figure studies?" Becky asked while she kept her box exposed to the young man.

"No, not yet that will be next year." Josh explained to my wife's pussy.

Becky reached for her purse. "Call Bruce he lives about ten minutes from here. I will be modeling for him, maybe he will let you work with him to photograph me?" Becky stated as she wrote his number down so Josh could contact him.

The conversation went on between Josh and Becky throughout the half hour of her exposure and shoe decision process which include the six pair of shoes she tried on.

A pair of shoes Becky liked were purchased and we left the mall for home. As soon as we received our ticket at the toll booth and were headed west on the Pike my wife stripped off her dress and laid it in back of her in case she had to cover up in an emergency.

"How many orgasms do you think it is to Lee?" My wife asked as she started to rub her pussy. In the daylight to my disbelief.

"I don't know but do you need help?" I asked as I set the car on auto pilot and just had to steer.

"Sure, I would like that." Becky said as she positioned herself in a way that I could reach her pussy as I piloted the car. I rubbed her pussy to her first orgasm by the halfway point on our way to the Lee exit.

"Ahahaha that feels so gggggoooodddd!" She moaned as she thrust her box against my three fingers to embed them deeper into her pussy.

Becky left my fingers in her pussy and I rubbed my knuckles against her clit. Just before the Lee exit, she had another massive orgasm. "OH, MY LORD that feels so good." Becky screamed, closed her eyes contented. She didn't realize we were at our exit.

I rolled up to the toll booth and paid the toll taker. "The lady all right?" He asked as he scoped out my wife's naked charms.

"Yes, she was just hot and tired." I stated as a way to explain her nudity.

"Okay, tell her she made my day when she awakens." The toll taker stated.

"I will." I said as I drove away.

My wife beat me on my arm as she screamed. "Don't ever do that again we know some of the toll takers. I don't want it getting around that I ride nude in the car." She was angry with me and after I worked my fingers to the bone to get her off. She donned her dress and buttoned it after she put on her panties.

We arrived home to be greeted by our children and Niece as they explained the fun they had as they played in the woods in back of our house. They wanted to know where we went. We told them the Holyoke Mall. Becky had a new dress to prove our statement. I brought Linsey home after supper and had to wait for bedtime to take my pleasure as the kids missed us, so they said, but sometimes I think they wanted to frustrate my advances on my wife. By the time we went to bed it was after one AM and my wife was tired.

I Didn't sleep well I didn't have enough skin left to close my eyes I had such a painful erection.

Sunday morning, I awoke to a warm sensation on my organ to find my wife with my manhood in her mouth and her chin on my balls. I stopped her from my oral completion as I wanted to bury my cock in her pussy. She obliged, she climbed on board and rode my pecker cowgirl style as I played with her breasts, with one hand. I reached between us to rub her clit. She exploded with a scream before I could blow my load.

"Mom what is the matter." Our kids asked as they burst into our room concerned their mother was hurt.

"Nothing mom just got scared by me." I stated as we threw the covers over us, we were still joined, and Becky was naked.

It was awkward as the kids jumped in bed with us, as my wife rolled onto her back and still tried to keep the covers over her naked form.

Megan the observant one asked. Mommy your nightie is on the bed. Are you getting ready to go to the camp?"

"No, I was just hot, so I took off my nightie." Becky stated embarrassed to be caught in the act by the kids.

"Why don't both of you go down to the family room and watch TV. We will be down to make breakfast as soon as we shower." I instructed our kids.

"You going to shower with mom to save water, dad." Our son asked mischievously.

"I wasn't going to, but I like your idea of water conservation." I shot back to our son.

The kids went to the family room to watch TV. We went into the bathroom locked the door, and finish what we started in bed. We were both satisfied and had a wonderful day with the kids after we took care of our monkey business in the shower. Good thing we had the foresight to install an oversized tub in our bath.

As it worked out Linsey makes more money when she oversees our kids and she likes to do that better than she did when she worked at Burger King, so with notice she will always come to our house to be with her cousins. I picked up Linsey after work Friday at four. I arrived home, my wife had our dinner ready. We ate, our niece with the help of the kids cleaned up the dinner dishes. Becky went up to get ready. She showered and put on the dress she bought with the shoes. Lesley gave her aunt a sideways glance as you could see Becky only had on the dress, no undergarments. Our niece never said anything though. By five my wife and me were on the road to go to West Springfield with arrival a little after six PM at Bruce's house.

 

https://academy.autodesk.com/users/humphreyj208

https://www.speedrun.com/user/cupepane

https://greasyfork.org/en/users/531163-puceguxo

https://community.bisafans.de/index.php?user/134874-xumicozo/#about

https://sketchfab.com/durulumu

https://buddypress.org/members/svetoviqa/profile/

https://fold.it/portal/user/980912/

http://www.folkd.com/user/borodunu

https://www.cartoonmovement.com/p/162123

https://www.redbubble.com/people/rikumuwo/

Комментарии

Популярные сообщения из этого блога

2046: ANWO Ch. 01 - Li

Reconnecting